Here's a step by step guide on how to use the corner-cutting technique to follow the shape of the head when foiling with Paper Not Foil.
This technique may help you to reduce slipping and movement around those hard to reach or tricky sections.
1) Fold your Paper Not Foil in half and cut the end off on and angle.
2) Section your hair as your normally would, but we're focusing this technique on an angle or around areas of the head that are harder to reach.
3) Tuck your Paper Not Foil in against the scalp.
4) Apply your colour as normal.
5) Fold your Paper Not Foil in half - You will notice the angle will meet together when you fold.
6) Continue to work around the head or around the areas that are difficult.
Give this technique a try when you're foiling next and let us know what you think.
Here's the video version for those who prefer a visual option - https://www.instagram.com/p/CSG6d9BpFxQ/